How do I clear up a warrant?

In the event of failure to make payment, a person can do one
of two things. 
One, pay the fine in full
and take receipt to the District Court Clerk’s Office to release the
  Two, go to the District Court
Clerk’s office to get on the docket to address the warrant with the judge.

Show All Answers

1. What are the City’s methods of payment?
2. Can I pay tickets and fines online?
3. How do I acquire a city trash can?
4. When is my trash picked up?
5. Do I return the trash receptacle when I move?
6. Where do I pay my property taxes?
7. Where do I assess my vehicles and personal property?
8. When is fine review day?
9. What is the minimum payment due on my fines?
10. What happens when I don’t meet the terms of my payment arrangement?
11. How do I clear up a warrant?
12. What happens if I miss a court date?
13. Can I extend my court date on a traffic violation?